It's been seven years since my last blog post. Blogging may now be out of style, but I don't monetize this and I'm content doing this in my spare time. How can I explain the absence? Well, as The Who says in it's 1982 album title, It's Hard. Writing about rugby is totally a passion of mine and between life, career and family, I struggle to find time to write. I wish I could do more. But, there are times in life when you have to take advantage of the opportunity in front of you. Back when I last wrote content for my blog, it would have been a dream to have a Professional rugby team in my area. That dream, thanks to NOLA Gold and Major League Rugby , is now a reality. I would be crazy not to take advantage of what I could only have imagined back then. I'm a Hurricane Katrina survivor, and sparing you the dramatics, I wish I would have written a journal back then. I think it would have been a heck of a read. For any of you out there that have a passio...
Comments
Post a Comment